- Mercury's surface is similar to Earth's moon - it is barren, rocky and has many craters.
- The daytime temperature on Mercury is 400 degrees celsius because it is very close to the sun.
- At night however, the temperature drops to -180 degrees celsius and that is because it does not have an atmosphere to trap the heat.
- The gravity on Mercury is very low.
- There is no water nor air on Mercury, however, it is possible to think that there could be both water and air trapped under the surface.
- There is no weather or wind on Mercury and that is because of the lack of an atmosphere.