Peter and the Wolf
This is a great foundational MUST HAVE course for any Homeschooler serious about pursuing a study of Music.
Never learned any music in your life?
Always wished you could teach your child to understand and appreciate music?
Can't afford the costs of private music lessons?
Tried a slew of online courses that simply did not help you nor your child?
Ready to try something new?
With this course, you will actually teach your child to appreciate Music and embark on a magical journey, which will be priceless.
By the end of this course, your child would have gained an understanding of the
- The 14 different movements in the Peter and the Wolf Ballet.
- The life and works of Sergei Prokofiev.
- Different instruments used in each of the movements.
- What to listen to in each movement.
- How to analyze each movement and appreciate music.
- How to create an amateur theatrical masterpiece at home.
- What tempo, pitch, dynamics, timbre mean, and the roles they play in music.
- How to manipulate tempo, pitch, dynamics and timbre to elicit different emotions in the audience and much, much more.
The course also contains note booking pages for each of the different units. The activities in the note booking pages are grouped by age and can be used by kids between 4 - 14.
There are a plethora of theatrical and language arts related activities, to ensure that children of all ages not only learn to appreciate music, but are also able to showcase their creativity through a variety of different mediums.
You can top this off by using the quizzes at the end of each unit to assess your child's understanding of the material.
If you have a child begging you to teach them about Music and you don't know where to start, then this is the ideal course for you.
This course takes all the guesswork out of teaching your child to appreciate music. No more spending hours upon hours online looking for worksheets and games and lessons that promise to deliver but never do.
This program provides you with everything you need whether it is
- Student centred customizable activities
- Moral support to help build your confidence as a home educator (I provide one on one support through the Free FB group that is exclusive to Paid Members only).
- A blended learning environment, where you can combine the study of music with other subjects like theatre and language arts, or teach kids of various ages and abilities simultaneously, but in a manner that will uniquely meet their individual needs.
- Quizzes and much more.
Imagine how, teaching something you've never learned before, could validate your capabilities and skills as a resourceful, intelligent and ambitious homeschool mom, who will take on any challenge if it means it would enrich the lives of her children.
Imagine FINALLY being able to give irrefutable proof to all those naysayers that you are a SUPER homeschooler who will spare no pain to help your children flourish in their educational journey.
I will give you all the tools you need to teach your child Peter and the Wolf. So what are you waiting for?
You know this is a great opportunity, so don't let it slip by, take a chance and lets get started.
Still not convinced?
Then read what dozens upon dozens of homeschooling moms have to say about my programs.
Don't let this chance slip you by grab this opportunity right now.